Daniel Gale is a character played by Robert Pattinson in the movie The Bad Mother's Handbook.
Annette and Saewood are the danielgaleh00rs.
The danielgaleh00rs have decided that there needs to be copious amounts of fanfiction dedicated to this deliciously adorkable character.
They have written Daniel Gale: Cumming to America.
This fic is HYSTERICAL! I find myself laughing out loud every chapter. Sweet, innocent Daniel encounters the hormone & alcohol fueled life of college in America. Luckily he has Emmett, the best roommate ever, to show him the ropes. And we learn that Daniel likes the ladies with a bit 'o junk in the trunk, which I gotta say, makes him all the more appealing :)
The danielgaleh00rs somehow bring the sweet and the pervy at the same time. A tremendously fun combo. Borderline crackfic, but in the very best way!
The blog they have created to support this story is GENIUS. It has Daniel's Scrapbook of his adventures in America and a section called Asssk Daniel where readers can submit questions for Daniel to answer. Totally creative and I'm crushing hard on these girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment