Thursday, November 18, 2010

This Week's Follow Friday - 90s Hip Hop!

This playlist frickin rules. If I don't say so myself. Enjoy!
And thank you for following my geeky ass on the twittah.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



"Pack it up. Pack it in. Let me begin."


"Word to yo moms. I came to drop bombs.
I got more rhymes than the bible's got psalms.
And just like the prodigal son, I've returned.
Anyone steppin on me will get burned.
Cause I got lyrics and you ain't got none.
If you come to battle bring a shotgun.
But if you do, you're a fool cuz I do to the death.
Tryin to step to me you'll take your last breath."


"Stop whatcha doin. Cuz I'm about to ruin. The image and the style that you're used to."


"It's drivin me outta my mind. That's why it's hard for me to find. Can't get her outta my head. Miss her, kiss her, love her. [wrong move you're dead] That girl is..."


"OH BAYBE YOU, you got what I need. And you say he's just a friend. You say he's just a friend."


"Phone is ringin, oh mah gawd."


"escargot
my car go"


"Hit them with the force like Obie.
...Lucky they don't owe me.
Where's the safe? Show me. Homey."


Hook me up with your favorites in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment