Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Adam West is mah boo

I'm the goddamn Batman.



the goddamn Batmeme
I prefer this one
but you can't lose w Christian Bale


I've been jonesing for superhero Twislash, so I'm taking it to the streets of Twitter.



My plea:

WRITING PROMPT: vampSlash E/J are crime-fighting vigilantes (like Batman & Robin, but vamps & banging). Capes are optional. Aaaaand, go!

If that doesn't get your wheels turning, how about this: "Drop the tights, Edward," he growled... (from @tkegl) Gah!!

What would Batman think of superhero Twific vampSlash?



@Tkegl made this gorgeous graphic to inspire people to WRITE!



@catonspeed:
"Jiminy Crickets, Jasper," Edward panted, breath coming fast and hard through clenched teeth, "I saw the Bat signal and came as fast as i could! What dastardly criminal is terrorising fair gotham tonight?"

Jasper slunk from the shadows, hooking his fingers in the utility belt stretched tight across Edward's hips, rubber chafing against rubber as he found purchase, and tugged him hard up against him. "Someone stole the stars and put them in your eyes, Edward."




@conversedcullen:

Edward wanted to protect the innocent, Jasper just wanted to rim him to death Y/FY

E: Why do I need my mask on now Jasp? J: Just put it on darlin'. Thats' right. Now open your legs

E: J, help, I've been tied to a table! J: FUCK YES! E: What are you doing to my tights? J: Hush.

STOP RUBBING IT, JASPER!!! @Tkegl "Is that a batarang in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"




@xSuperAshx:

LMAO! We're in a tight spot! RT @xSuperAshx: @AltheaJams haha! "Holy tight holes batman!!"

Hahah! The Bat ears! RT @xSuperAshx: @AltheaJams haha! As Batman is going down..."Watch the horns this time"





Dewww Eeeeet! Write Edward and Jasper as vampire vigilante lovers.


Make it funny. 






Make it kinky.






Make it angsty. 






I don't care, just make it! Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! Hahahahahahahaha!!! This is hilarious!! Jasper in tights? Hubba hubba!!! I'd like to see that!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete