Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Becoming Bella Swan, by BellaFlan

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5452501/1/Becoming_Bella_Swan

Official Description: INDIE TWIFIC AWARD WINNER! Bella Swan is being hospitalized for an Identity Disorder...Or is Bella Flanagan being hospitalized? Set after Edward leaves in New Moon or I'm writing this from an asylum. WARNING MA only. VERY DARK COMEDY.   WIP



Have you read Becoming Bella Swan yet? No?
If you can handle dirty smut, offensive languange, twisted mindfuckery, and originally creative brilliance... LEAVE NOW AND GO READ THIS STORY. NOW!!!





I am obsessed with this fic. It is ridiculously original. Here's the rundown -- it's got super short chaps, it's a WIP as of right now but very far along, and I consumed it in a matter of hours. It's dark & hot as hell. And funny! I love being inside Bellas' head.

I've been recc'ing this to everyone:
AltheaJams: I just pounded 'Becoming Bella Swan' by@BellaFlan in one sitting. It's hot & brilliant & twisted mindfuckery & original & dirty. (WIP)

Her reply cracks me up!
BellaFlan: @AltheaJams shit, girl. Big innapropriate love to you for pounding my mindfuckery.

Because this is a WIP, and saying too much more would SPOIL the fuck out of this story, I will do a proper review once it wraps up. In the meantime, if you are already reading BBS, AND you want to visit Spoilerville, USA, you can check out my attempt to work out the mindfuckery on the Becoming Bella Swan post on my personal blog. 


So anyone who hasn't read it (yeah, you) -- do yourself a favor and go read this most original, dirty, funny, dark, fuckhot story. 



1 comment:

  1. I love reading fantastic reviews for BBS! BellaFlan is my best girl. :)

    "I'm fairly certain that Twilight is fictional." Haha! I bet before BBS you would have been more than fairly certain! I know I was! :)

    ReplyDelete